There’s little worse than watching your furry friends in pain. After hikes, playdates in the snow or on hot pavement, and daily walks with the family, your dog or cat might need some TLC. When they spend all day on their precious paws, this homemade ointment is sure to do the trick. Try this DIY paw balm to keep your pet’s paws happy all year round.
Paw Balm Infused with EO Recipe
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- 1 teaspoon V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other carrier oil like fractioned coconut oil
- 1 drop Animal Scents Mendwell
- 1 drop Animal Scents Infect Away
- 1 drop Animal Scents PuriClean
- small pot
- glass container
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot and place over medium heat until everything is melted and mixed well.
- Pour into a small glass storage container and let cool for 2–3 hours or until fully solidified.
- Massage a small amount into your pet’s paws when in need of a little extra pampering.
*If your pet or animal has a known health issue, please consult your veterinarian before administering essential oils.
Want to know more? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.