Copaiba is made from the oilresin tapped from the copaiba tree native to Brazil and is known for its highest amounts of beta-caryophyllene compound, 55%. This is the highest of any known essential oil! It supports the immune, respiratory, muscular, and skeletal systems, as well as skin care. It is generally useful to support overall wellness for all body ages.
Copaiba acts as a magnifying oil, meaning that when paired with another essential oil, it heightens the properties of that oil. Finally, Copaiba has a calming, soothing, and grounding effect on emotions. Try diffusing along with Frankincense and Lavender as you’re winding down from a hectic or stressful day.
Young Living Copaiba essential oil comes from the Young Living farm in Guayaquil, Ecuador. There are nearly 2,000 acres of farmland that have a year-round growing season. This farm has the largest state-of-the-art distillery in South America. Copaiba is harvested by tapping the heartwood in the same way maple is tapped to make syrup. The resin collected is then steam distilled, sealed.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find real copaiba essential oil anywhere in the United States. It’s true, other companies sell copaiba “oil” that contains the entire resin or is a distilled form of the leaf. Unfortunately these products don’t contain the high amounts of beta caryophyllene that is in the Young Living Therapeutic Grade copaiba essential oil.
You probably have already tried copaiba in the Deep Relief Roll-On, Stress Away essential oil and Roll-On, Progessence Plus essential oil, and Breath Again Roll-On blends. You can also find copaiba in the Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo and Conditioner as well as in the ART Beauty Masque.
Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Add to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Use with Lavender or Frankincense.
- Apply to focused muscle areas after activity.
- Dilute with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other organic carrier oil like Coconut oil for a post-workout massage oil. For an added cooling sensation, combine with Peppermint or Wintergreen.
- Diffuse to create a warm, inviting space. Try a custom diffusing blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
Copaiba Vitality has a pleasant, complex taste, and when taken internally, it can promote wellness.
- Add 2 drops of Copaiba Vitality into a Clear Vegetable Capsule and take daily as an important part of your health regimen.
- Add a drop or two of Copaiba Vitality to your herbal tea, such as chamomile or rooibos, to enjoy its complex, soothing flavor.
Want to know more? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.