Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils. Whether you use Lavender Oil for its topical and aromatic applications or Lavender Vitality™ for its culinary and dietary uses, Lavender essential oil is loved for its fragrance, flavor, and versatility!
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
You can find Young Living Lavender oil in blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™, RutaVaLa™, Tranquil™, and Forgiveness™.
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Make your own Lavender Whipped Body Butter or Lemon-Lavender Lotion Bar.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- After a day on the sun, spray yourself with your own Lavender After Sunbathing Body Spray.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender by diffusing it to banish stale odors.
- Nourished your dry lips with DIY Lavender-Peppermint Lip Balm.
- Add a few drops of Lavender into your Outdoor Spray.
- Make your laundry smell wonderful by adding a few drops to your DIY Dryer Sheets.
Use Young Living Lavender Vitality™ essential oil to create elegant dishes that will impress your family and friends. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Use Lavender Vitality™ essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavor to your meals.
Although more popular with sweeter recipes, Lavender Vitality oil’s benefits extend to savory dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano, and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes.
Just a hint can enhance the flavor of your entire recipe. To avoid overwhelming your food, start small. Try dipping a toothpick in your oil and then swirling the toothpick in your food preparations.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
Lavender Vitality® Essential Oil Blend is one of the 11 oils that comes in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. Become a Member and order yours!
Want to know more? Contact me at email@example.com for details.